Real Estate Law
Commercial and Residential
J.C. Hearne is a North Carolina State Bar Certified Specialist in residential and commercial real estate. J.C. and his team handle all aspects of real property transactions, including but not limited to:
- Residential and commercial closings
- Title work (title searches, reviewing all matters affecting title, preparing and obtaining title insurance)
- Petition to partition
- Closing and disbursing the transaction.
The Law Office of J.C. Hearne handles cash transactions and financed transactions for clients in New Hanover, Pender and Brunswick Counties. Residential and Commercial real estate transactions are the cornerstone of our practice.
Assists businesses with formation of Limited Liability Companies, Corporations and Partnerships under North Carolina Law, including the preparation of Operating Agreements, Shareholder Agreements, obtaining employee identification numbers and Sub Chapter S Status.
Wills, Estates and Probate
- Wills, Powers of Attorney (including Healthcare) and Living Wills
- Estates & Probate for clients in New Hanover, Pender, Onslow and Brunswick Counties